Why «Twelve Capitals» ?
That’s because Yerevan is the 12th Capital of Armenia and is the city where everything started.
To tell you the truth Yerevan is the 14th Capital of Armenia and maybe some things have started somewhere else, but anyways, who cares ?
Most importantly, we are:
- Totally and wholeheartedly dedicated to our job.
- Doing our best to achieve the highest world standards.
- Constantly working on getting better and better.
- Continuously promoting new culture of hospitality, and high-quality services.
5 Principles Which Lead Us Towards Better Future
Dedication and Love
We Guarantee that You’ll Be
Very impressed exploring Armenia with its rich history, culture and nature of course. We have arranged and prepared a number of tours that will help you explore the whole beauty of our fabolous Armenia. A country that has been in the center of The Great Silk Road for many thousands of years. As a result, Armenians have developed rich traditions of craftsmanship, culture and trade. And of course we are proud to say that Armenia is the first Christian nation in the world.
You Are Going to
Every traveller will gain some new knowledge, explore tasteful, rich Armenian cuisine and, of course, taste Armenian wines and brandy. Among the variety of our tour packages everyone will find appropriate one for himself, depending on the purpose of travel and the interests.
Company’s vision must be driven by the aspirations of its customers.
We are partners - founders of the 12Capitals Tour Operator.
All of the members of our team are professionals who love their jobs a lot and who constantly keep on upgrading their skills to make your stay in Armenia unforgettable!
We are open for the cooperation with different tour agencies and tour operators. Our organisation provides full range of services for comfortable stay in Armenia.
1. We arrange transfers from airport .
2. We are constantly working on new, more interesting tour packages.
3. We control the high quality of our services on every stage of the tours. We lay high demands for our partners in Armenia, choosing the best professionals among them.
4. We are suggesting 3 accommodation types: -Econom ( 3 star hotels, boutique hotels) , -Standart ( 4 star hotels), -Premium ( 5 star hotels)
5. We are always open for new ideas and business offers .
6. We arrange unique masterclasses which will help you better understand Armenian culture, cuisine and the way of living.
The climat in Armenia is markedly highland Continental. That means even during the hot and dry summers you will enjoy the night mountain breeze at the evenings. During winters you can enjoy skiing or snowboarding in the snowy mountains. The touristic season starts from April and lasts till the October.
Yes, you can. Please let us know about your special diet program and we'll take care.
Yes, sure. The tour program allows you to have free time in the evenings to have rest and to enjoy your stay as you want.
We recommend you to use GG application for taxis in Armenia. Also there are Yandex Taxi and Utaxi.
In Yerevan Visa, Master, American Express are accepted almost everywhere but you might need some cash while traveling, so you can exchange your currency(EURO, DOLLARS, ENGLISH POUNDS etc) in banks or exchange points all over the city with no commission.
You should better know that from your officials, maybe there are some special recommendations.
There are three Mobile Operators in Armenia: Beeline, MTS VivaCell and UCOM. 10 GB package of mobile internet costs $10-12 equivalent in drams. We can provide you a Sim-Card if you need one, so let us know before your journey.